Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A trade with Tim

So I was able to swing a trade with Tim, one of the loyal followers of the blog, that gained me 11 totally new autos and Mike Boddicker on an O's card, a major upgrade over the Red Sox signed card I had before!

Thanks for helping me out Tim and I'm glad I was able to boost your collection too. Just to remind everyone else; I'm always up for a trade!

Here are the new autos Tim sent me:

Benny Ayala 79-84


Don Baylor 70-75


Marty Cordova 02-03


Jim Dwyer 81-88


Glenn Gulliver 82-83


Terry Kennedy 87-88


John Lowenstein 79-85


Luis Mercedes 91-93


Carl Nichols 86-88


And here is the upgraded Boddicker:

Mike Boddicker 80-88

Tim also had a cool idea to create his own index card for Bob Boyd
Bob Boyd 56-60 (d.04)

And he made an O's Crown replica for Robert Machado

And finally he sent me a Lenn Sakata, which I thought I needed
but I found one in a box after we made the trade...
Thanks again Tim, I hope we can make another trade in the future!

No comments: