Wednesday, June 10, 2009

O's auto trade list updated

I finally had the time to update my O's autographed card trade list last night; just click the link in the left hand column to check it out.

I now have a total of 183 cards for trade of 102 different players. All of the players either played for the O's or a minor league affiliate and if you are interested in a trade, just let me know. I didn't include the specific year or brand of the cards but can gladly send that out if you are looking for anything specific.

I have a few trades that are in the works rights now but will do my best to take care of everyone who is trying to build a collection of their own.

My plan is to also have my trade list up on the site sometime this weekend that will include all of my non-Oriole player autographed cards. This list should be pretty extensive and I will gladly trade those away for any Orioles to add to my collection.

Check out the list and let me know what you need for your own collection!

No comments: