Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Baseball road trip

Just wanted to put a quick post on here explaining why I haven't blogged since Friday. Kalina and I took a quick baseball road trip. We started Saturday in DC to see the O's play the Nats in the "Battle of the Beltways" and then went down to Norfolk on Sunday to see the Tides play. This was our first time seeing a game in Norfolk and decided that we might have to make it a yearly event. We then caught the O's-Blue Jays game in Baltimore yesterday so had a busy Memorial Day weekend filled with baseball. The Orioles went 2-0 in the games we saw but the Tides couldn't complete our road trip sweep and lost 6-2.

Pictures and scans are coming either tonight or tomorrow but I got a bunch of autos. Joe Durham, Kam Mickolio, Jim Miller, Oscar Salazar Jamie Walker, and Chad Moeller are all guys who play/played for the O's that I didn't have autographs of yet so I was able to cross them all off of my list! It was a big weekend for my project.

No comments: