Friday, May 22, 2009

Thank you Paul and goodbye Eaton...

Paul of Paul's Random Stuff is awesome and got my Ryan Bukvich card signed recently at a Newark Bears game. It's this type of kind, random acts that makes me so happy to interact and trade with all of you fellow bloggers. It is a long shot that I will be able to see the Bears play in York this summer so Paul made my life easier (and if Paul's scouting reports are accurate, Bukvich probably will be signed by an affiliated club by the time the team comes to York).

Bukvich pitched (rather ineffectively) in 4 games for the O's during the '08 season, posting a 6.75 ERA allowing 9 hits, 2 HRs and 6 BBs in 5.1 innings. He doesn't have a card in an O's uniform so this is the closest thing I have to an Orioles card.

Thanks again Paul!

Also, Adam Eaton was released by the Orioles tonight and was replaced on the 25 man roster by Matt Albers, who is on his third stint with the O's this season.

Goodbye, Adam

Welcome back, Matt!

2 comments:

Dinged Corners said...

Would it be ok if we add your good TTM signers names to our list? We'll credit you of course.

Orioles Magic said...

Absolutley, I'm all about sharing the names of the guys who sign. Thanks for checking and do you mind if I add your names to my list?