Friday, May 1, 2009

Calling All Collectors

I have recently picked up thousands of cards from my parent's house that my dad and I collected mainly from the late 80s to the mid 90s. I am currently (well not right now, but you know what I mean) sorting through them to figure out what I want to keep, what I want to sell, and what I should use as wallpaper. If you collect any player or team and are interested in trading or buying anything I might come across, please let me know. Most of what I have are base cards, with some inserts interspersed throughout the various sets. I will be looking to unload a majority of what I have, and I would guess that I have something in the neighborhood of 20-30,000 cards overall. I would like to trade for O's cards or O's autographs and wouldn't mind if I could make a dollar or two when things are said and done. But if you collect a player or team and don't have anything to trade, I could probably make your day and get you some new cards for free; I don't want to seem like I am trying to turn a profit on this.

If you are interested in anything I might have or have any suggestions of collectors to get in touch with that might be, I would appreciate your help.

No comments: